Decordur is toughened safety glass. One side is totally or partially covered by an inorganic enamel which is vitrified during the heating phase.
- Creative, it reproduces a wide variety of shapes through its colours
- Durable, the colours do not lose their vitality over the years
- Resistant, its colours fuse with the glass, which excludes any possibility of peeling
- Safe, in the event of breakage, it shatters into small rounded fragments, substantially reducing the risk of injury
- Robust, it withstands 4 to 6 times the load when compared to ordinary glass